Thursday, March 31, 2011

As I prepare to hunker down



Alright;  I've got my script concept, some preliminary research done, and a basic outline:  Bring it on, Script Frenzy.  I'll have to write an average of three-and-a-third pages per day to reach my goal by the end of April.  No sweat.

Anna seems mostly recovered from her ordeal, and has thrown herself into preparation for the upcoming wedding.  We've been slipping this past week, both in frugality and diet (several boxes of Cheez-Its lay dessicated in our recycling box), so it's time to renew our dedication.

Agatha Christie's elderly sleuth Miss Marple is making a return to the big screen for the first time in a few decades, and the lead actress for the role is. . .  Jennifer Garner?!?  Will I be forced to start an Agebending website?  Maybe it's like a prequel, or Marple Begins.  The role was last played by Angela Lansbury in The Mirror Crack'd (who later went on to, in essence, rip-off the role for several years, on the TV show Murder She Wrote).

Bryan Cranston cast in the Total Recall remake, and Geoffrey Rush is voicing Tomar Re in the Green Lantern film.  Ain't gonna save 'em, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment