Thursday, February 10, 2011

NEW X-MEN TRAILER!!!!


I'll just let this speak for itself, for starters.



Doesn't give you too much;  Given the rushed production schedule, I'll guessing they still have a ton of FX work to do.  As it is, though;  looking good.  Winter's Bone's Jennifer Lawrence looks appropriately creepy.  I love the retro vibe.  It's interesting. . .  This "era" of the X-Men is almost entirely a creation of the cinema.  Yes, Magneto and Xavier did once work together, and Magneto even led the X-Men at one point, but the mutants they're using, and the plots, are all being mixed together in new and interesting ways.  It's a lot more exciting then watching another tired "Why can't I remember Weapon X?" plotline.

Looks like McAvoy captures a bit of Patrick Stewart's timbre, at least, but Fassbender is just like "Fuck it.  Magneto's Irish in this.  Deal with it."

The 16 year old living inside me is geeking out hardcore about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment